Pants Sports Tights Leggings Women's Miso Leggings 8001 Jogging Fitness 9cea1pfqu41343-Trousers & LeggingsAsics Brush Peach Melba Graphic Tight
Adidas Womens Agravic Parley T Shirt Tee Top Grey Sports Running Breathable
Montane Womens Claw T Shirt Tee Top Pink Sports Outdoors Breathable Reflective
Athleta Sonar Tights EUC Small
2XU X Compression Calf Sleeves - 2019
Madison Roam marl men's short sleeved jersey, atlantic bluee large
Adidas Originals EQT Pants Men Pants bluee Casual Pants Walking
FIXGEAR C2S-B43 Compression Base Layer Workout Shirt Sportswear Gym MMA
FIXGEAR C2S-B19P Compression Base Layer Workout Shirt Sportswear Gym MMA
Adidas Performance Alphaskin Sport Speed Splits 2.0 Tights Women
FIXGEAR P2L-B46 Compression Skin Tights Pants MMA GYM Workout Fitness Crossfit
Sport Women's Leggings Yoga Workout Gym Cross Fit
Women's Marmot Anna Sleeveless Striped Tank Ice Green Gem Green 55700 NWT
- Munday Library
- EXTREME HOBBY rashguard Longsleeve WRESTLING size L
- Archives & Special Collections
The St. Edward's University Archives founded in 1958 by Brother Philip Odette, C.S.C. documents the history of a small, private Catholic school in Texas and its struggles and successes toward becoming the institution it is today.
The Special Collections includes materials dating to the 14th century, with emphasis on Catholicism, Texas, English Literature, and Jazz.
Poundout rashguard z kapturem Azur roz.S
Archives and Special Collections is located in the Munday Library, Room 113. Reading Room hours by appointment only. For more information use the contact button below.
Make an Appointment
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University.
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University: departments, faculty, research groups, student and staff organizations, alumni and other entities with a relationship to our campus.
We collect analog and born digital formats including photographs, audio and film/video formats, oral histories, maps, illustrations and art, and artifacts and ephemeral materials.
Items we're currently seeking:
- Freshman beanies, especially when accompanied by information about the person who owned the item.
- University, departmental, or student publications dating prior to 1970.
- Universal Inspired Breg Telescopic Post Op ROM Leg Hinged Knee Brace Adjustable
- College/University yearbooks prior to 1930. All of the yearbooks are now online.
- Copies of the St. Edward's College Echo from 1887-1920 in good condition (suitable for digitizing).
- Any documentation of the academy, prep school, military academy, and high schools.
- Any documentation related to the campus farm.
- Reebok Sport WOR Melange Doubleknit Full-Zip Hoodie men Hoodies & Sweatshirts
- Photographs of people and places on campus, especially when the subjects are identified. Of particular interest are pre-1970 photographs of building interiors (such as classrooms and auditoriums) and early 20th-Century panoramic photographs of the campus community.
- Blk Denim Mens Blk Dnm 80 Hood Solid Sweatshirt, S
- Photographs and artifacts related to the Athletic Program, especially early Athletic Programs like football.
- Invitations to and programs for University events - including lectures, performances, convocations, commencements, picnics, unveilings, and sporting events.
- Official University Christmas / holiday cards.
- PrAna Women's Prism 2 Capri Pant, Charcoal Heather, Small
- Select historical artifacts such as school pennants and class rings.
- Artifacts and photographs related to the military academy.
- Diaries of students, staff, and faculty prior to 1950
- Postcards of the campus and buildings.
The university archivist would like to talk with individuals who may be willing to donate records, memorabilia, photographs, or other items that relate to the history of St. Edward's College (1885-1925), St. Edward's Academy, St. Edward's High School, St. Edward's Military Academy, St. Edward's Preparatory School, and Mary Hill College.
Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee Gravel Heather 39174 GLH Lifestyle
Shires Team Long Sleeve Base Layer Top - Navy All Sizes
Taigee Women's Zipper Front Closure Sports Bra Zipped Workout Yoga Bras
Mens odlo winter running tights size small rrp
LUCAS HUGH Ladies Navy bluee Pink Gym Fitness Yoga Sports Leggings Size XS
New Balance Mens London Ice 2.0 Running T Shirt Tee Top orange Sports Breathable
Trousers Reebok One Series Tight womens leggings sport
Royce Impact Free S1149 Non-wired Sports Bra Coral 38H CS
UK Women Yoga Workout Gym Leggings Fitness Sports Pants Stretch 3 4
PANTALONCINO men SHORT RUNNING ALLENAMENTO MIZUNO IMPULSE CORE 7.0 LEGGERO black