(graph 0bb -300La CLX Classic Okuma spool) Reel Fishing Saltwater 9cea1spri52409-Sea Reels5' Zebco 4044B Fishing Pole PF Lueger 1878 golden West Reel Combo fs25
YGK Real Sports G-soul SUPER JIGMAN X8 PE Line 300m 14lb
Whiting AMERICAN Rooster Cape WHITE
Shimano Pe Line 4 Pcs Braid 150 M Pl - 54 R
Pinewood Caribou Camou TC Shorts Gr. 46 Digital Angelshorts wasserabweisend Neu
Feed Lures Bell 120 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 120 grams 58 (8058)
FCL Labo Metal Jig SD 200 grams SGSLP (6595)
1 Daiwa PartJ53-6301 Handle Assembly
Spinning Fishing Reel 12+1BB 4.6 1 TF8000-110000 Long Shot Rod Wheel Saltwater
Eagle Claw FL300-66 6`6 Fly Rod 3 or 4Wt Featherlite 6701
4 Irideus Kenai Fly Box Large Clear Double Sided Waterproof Fly Fishing
DAM STEELPOWER RED LIGHT BOAT 2.10 M 30LBS
Vintage Rapala Countdown 7cm Special Neu in Box Made in Finnland extrem selten
- Munday Library
- ABU GARCIA REEL PART 1132858 Ambassadeur REVO Inshore (17-00) - Right Side Plate
- Archives & Special Collections
The St. Edward's University Archives founded in 1958 by Brother Philip Odette, C.S.C. documents the history of a small, private Catholic school in Texas and its struggles and successes toward becoming the institution it is today.
The Special Collections includes materials dating to the 14th century, with emphasis on Catholicism, Texas, English Literature, and Jazz.
Balzer Diabolo NEO Spinnrute Spin 20 2.40m 5-20g
Archives and Special Collections is located in the Munday Library, Room 113. Reading Room hours by appointment only. For more information use the contact button below.
Make an Appointment
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University.
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University: departments, faculty, research groups, student and staff organizations, alumni and other entities with a relationship to our campus.
We collect analog and born digital formats including photographs, audio and film/video formats, oral histories, maps, illustrations and art, and artifacts and ephemeral materials.
Items we're currently seeking:
- Freshman beanies, especially when accompanied by information about the person who owned the item.
- University, departmental, or student publications dating prior to 1970.
- Evergreen Polo Shirt Dry Fit Short Sleeve Evergreen Type A Size XXL bluee (5787)
- College/University yearbooks prior to 1930. All of the yearbooks are now online.
- Copies of the St. Edward's College Echo from 1887-1920 in good condition (suitable for digitizing).
- Any documentation of the academy, prep school, military academy, and high schools.
- Any documentation related to the campus farm.
- Set of 3 Wireless bite alarms & Receiver. Run LED 3+1 bite alarm set Item specif
- Photographs of people and places on campus, especially when the subjects are identified. Of particular interest are pre-1970 photographs of building interiors (such as classrooms and auditoriums) and early 20th-Century panoramic photographs of the campus community.
- Vintage Rapala Risto Rap 5cm Special RH NiB Irland extrem selten
- Photographs and artifacts related to the Athletic Program, especially early Athletic Programs like football.
- Invitations to and programs for University events - including lectures, performances, convocations, commencements, picnics, unveilings, and sporting events.
- Official University Christmas / holiday cards.
- 1 Daiwa Saltiga Surf 5500 Drive Gear G73-9301
- Select historical artifacts such as school pennants and class rings.
- Artifacts and photographs related to the military academy.
- Diaries of students, staff, and faculty prior to 1950
- Postcards of the campus and buildings.
The university archivist would like to talk with individuals who may be willing to donate records, memorabilia, photographs, or other items that relate to the history of St. Edward's College (1885-1925), St. Edward's Academy, St. Edward's High School, St. Edward's Military Academy, St. Edward's Preparatory School, and Mary Hill College.
Chub Outcast 9ft Rods,Used Carp Rods
Daiwa Lochmor 8 9 Fly Fishing Reel with box
Tronixpro Envoy Tournament Mono Mag Reel
J.W. YOUNG & SONS LTD 60s-- COURSE FISHING REEL
PAIR STARBAITS BITE ALARMS & DROPPERS PLUS SWINGERS & BATTERIES-CARP FISHING SET
Skretting Sinking Coarse Carp Fish Pellets - various sizes 6mm 25kg for chari
ICON SPIN 5000 WITH 20Lb BRAID
Abu Garcia Veritas Jerk 6'6 XH 150 gr
Escape 24T Carbon Ceterpin Float Rod 6 pieces 13FT 6-20g with Travel Bag
3- teilige Composite Karpfenrute ROBINSON DIAGONAL 13ft (3,9m) 450g 3,00 l