3054 SPERONI ALLUMINIO IN STIRRUPS JIN FRANCESI - 9cea1tgvf82224-Other Rider ClothingBCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Jay Sleeveless Lace-Yoke Top - Choose SZ color
Nine West Women's Coral Solid Crepe Ruffle Sleeve - Choose SZ color
Nanette Nanette Lepore Women's Sleeveless High Nec - Choose SZ color
CATHERINE CATHERINE MALANDRINO Women's Rea Top - Choose SZ color
Jaguar jump saddle 17 1 2
16 Brown Leather Show Saddle 8 D-D Rings By S.Milner &Son of Walsall FREE POST
Eurostar Amelia Puff Jkt
10 Synthetic Cub Saddle & Accessories Fits Shetland Small Pony - Brand New
Happy Mouth Weymouth Straight Bar Mullen 17mm Diameter 7cm Shanks FREE DELIVERY
Myler Bit Eggbutt without Hooks Stainless Steel Forward Tilted Port MB 36
Treeless Synthetic Horse Saddle All Purpose English Saddle
Dressursattel Oxford 16 Zoll Leder Pferdesattel Pferd Dressur Sattel Pony Shetty
Pikeur Kaskaja Breeches Gb 24 - 10 Bnwt Rrp White Grey
- Munday Library
- Mark Todd SHORT ADJUSTABLE COUNTRY BOOT Brown Leather Ladies Sizes 37- 42
- Archives & Special Collections
The St. Edward's University Archives founded in 1958 by Brother Philip Odette, C.S.C. documents the history of a small, private Catholic school in Texas and its struggles and successes toward becoming the institution it is today.
The Special Collections includes materials dating to the 14th century, with emphasis on Catholicism, Texas, English Literature, and Jazz.
Horka Equestrian Mens Dublin Elasta Silicon Patches Breathable Riding Breeches
Archives and Special Collections is located in the Munday Library, Room 113. Reading Room hours by appointment only. For more information use the contact button below.
Make an Appointment
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University.
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University: departments, faculty, research groups, student and staff organizations, alumni and other entities with a relationship to our campus.
We collect analog and born digital formats including photographs, audio and film/video formats, oral histories, maps, illustrations and art, and artifacts and ephemeral materials.
Items we're currently seeking:
- Freshman beanies, especially when accompanied by information about the person who owned the item.
- University, departmental, or student publications dating prior to 1970.
- FSS RAINBOW HOLOGRAM SHIMMER CRYSTAL V AB BLING Freeform Comfort Cut Away Bridle
- College/University yearbooks prior to 1930. All of the yearbooks are now online.
- Copies of the St. Edward's College Echo from 1887-1920 in good condition (suitable for digitizing).
- Any documentation of the academy, prep school, military academy, and high schools.
- Any documentation related to the campus farm.
- Bitless Horse Bridle - Orbitless Deluxe Bitless Leather Attachment
- Photographs of people and places on campus, especially when the subjects are identified. Of particular interest are pre-1970 photographs of building interiors (such as classrooms and auditoriums) and early 20th-Century panoramic photographs of the campus community.
- Mahogony Top English leather Gaiters half Chaps
- Photographs and artifacts related to the Athletic Program, especially early Athletic Programs like football.
- Invitations to and programs for University events - including lectures, performances, convocations, commencements, picnics, unveilings, and sporting events.
- Official University Christmas / holiday cards.
- Mark Todd Womens Ladies Tauranga Breeches DARK NAVY 30 WAIST RRP
- Select historical artifacts such as school pennants and class rings.
- Artifacts and photographs related to the military academy.
- Diaries of students, staff, and faculty prior to 1950
- Postcards of the campus and buildings.
The university archivist would like to talk with individuals who may be willing to donate records, memorabilia, photographs, or other items that relate to the history of St. Edward's College (1885-1925), St. Edward's Academy, St. Edward's High School, St. Edward's Military Academy, St. Edward's Preparatory School, and Mary Hill College.
Reithelm Colmar by Busse in navy oder black
Farriers - Horseshoer's Leather Apron
Stallstiefel, Lederstallstiefel, Leder-Boot ASCONA, brown, wasserdicht, bequem
DIAMOND WOOL ROUND 1 2 - CONTOURED WESTERN RANCH PADS
Designer NyLon Driving Synthetic Harness White bluee colour available in 4 sizes
Bremsenfalle TaonX Eco für Pferde ohne Gift Bremsenbekämpfung Bremsen Insekten
Boett Fliegenmaske Sweet Itch Hood - dark brown (Gr. 140-170)
Contoured Ranch Pad (Basin - 1 x32x32) by Diamond Wool
Reithelm COCON II KED black matt pink NEU
C--757 Desert Faith Collection Saddle Pad